Saturday, July 5, 2008

April Update...Malaysia

Got an email from April today. I knew that she made it to Malaysia OK, but it was so good to actually get word from her! She will be teaching music for 6 weeks (when she is not performing with the band). It sounds like the living conditions are drastically different than what she experienced in India. I'll just say that some of the "facilities" are extremely primitive compared to what we enjoy in the western world. I know that this is the experience she has been craving. My prayer is that it will be a blessing to her as well as those she meets. I am so honored to have her in my life. What a special soul she is, and so full of love. If this is the life she does indeed choose, the world will be so lucky to have her out there.

Be brave dear April, we are with you in spirit.

No comments: