Friday, June 27, 2008

April Update....Settled In

Have gotten several emails from April as she gets settled in. It sounds like she is beginning to find her comfort zone and I'm glad. Mom's tend to worry, worry, worry. She has played/sang at a coffee shop a couple of times and sounds like that is going very well. And the children...sounds like every time she turns around there are beautiful children full of love. If you know April, you know she has a heart for children. In those moments, she's on her own personal cloud of heaven. I am grateful that we are able to email so often. I've been able to share what's going on around here, right here from the back porch..our favorite place to talk. What a blessing.

April, you are just covered up with prayers. I am grateful to have you in my life. Be safe beautiful child.

No comments: