Wednesday, June 10, 2009

she's still here


Spock is still here cooking her clutch, figuratively I hope and not literally. It's getting hot out, and she has been coming out for a breath of fresh air in the middle of the day. I'm still hoping that she won't have a lost cause. Either way I'm honored that she picked my backyard.





A year ago today when I started this blog, I could have only dreamed that we'd have nesting owls in our backyard. Just one more reason it's my happy place.


I think for my 1 year blogiversary I'll spend some time learning more about how to actually make my blog design more purdy. I'm lazy and ignorant when it comes to the technical stuff, so don't hold your breath. It'll probably be 6 months closer to the next year mark before I actually get around to it.

No comments: